January 5, 2012

Is it a full moon?

Am I missing something? Work, is just like WOW... and I get home... and I am DEAD... either have an appointment here, or an errand to run... I.AM.BEAT!

I am super excited tomorrow is Friday, but the funny thing is ... as women, more work begins for us on the weekend... we get to catch up on all the things we didn't get to do during the week, right? So we spend our weekends cleaning, doing laundry, etc. and BAM - MONDAY... Let's start a petition... Monday or Friday must officially be deemed as part of the weekend.... You game? HAAAAIIILLLLSSSS to the YYEEAAAHHHH!

Tonight I will package.... it is a must... I am so far behind... and I pride myself in shipping quickly, etc... this is so not like me...

I feel bloated and crappy - have not MADE the time to walk (actually a little scared to walk in the dark with all those creepers out there)...

I officially RESIGNED as president of the b*itch and moan club - and look at me... on my pedestal just letting it go.... Why do we make resolutions and quickly stray from them? D*MN GINA!

Anyone else having a week like this, anyone? anyone?

I cannot leave you complaining and ranting and raving.. so here is a little laughter... well, hopefully you BURST OUT LOUD WITH LAUGHTER....excuse the language.. but well folks, that is how I roll......



4 comments:

  1. I did bust out laughing when I got to the pic. The hardest thing for me is to be positive. I have to remind myself each morning that I am in control of me and not what is going on around me. And make time to get your Walk On girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and sooooooo glad I could make you laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it about this week??!! Mine has been insanely crazy and I'm still behind. Catch up from the holidays, maybe?! Try and take a few minutes for you this weekend!

    And YES! Big smile from the pic :)

    ReplyDelete