December 12, 2011

Monday.... :(

Yes, it is the most dreaded day of the week... MONDAY! The weekends always seem to fly so fast, and it is though we are cut short of THAT special time with our families, or to get things done, or just enjoy the time off.... We work so hard to work so hard again when the weekend comes (moms and/or wives - you know what I mean.. our job NEVER ENDS)... does NOT seem fair does it? I vote Friday or Monday becomes part of the weekend, but who in the hell do I call for them to even consider such a thing? Anyways....

I am still not quite myself today.... I mean, we all have good days, mediocre days, and just down right bad days.... I have had some bad days lately... but I keep trying to put my "big girl panties on" and deal with life's punches. I have been dealt a blow with "trust"... through my life so many people have used me... actually, I LET them use me.. I was their door mat... DO NOT EVER GET SO LOW FOLKS! You are wonderful and you are a ROCK STAR... don't ever forget that... BUT be careful who you trust, who you tell things too, and who you call a friend.... when that trust is broken, it is like the person you are is broken .... and it takes quite a bit to do some fixin....actually a LOT....

In life, people become so many different things... docs, lawyers, artists, CSRs, assistants.... maybe just a cashier or a waiter struggling to make ends meet - but in the end - THE MONEY YOU MAKE DOES NOT MATTER folks... it is how you treat others... the most important rule you can learn. Treat others as you wish to be treated...

I always tried to instill in my son to never belittle, make fun of someone with disabilities, and/or hurt people intentionally because you wouldn't want the same done to you. BE GREAT FOLKS! Smile at people, treat them with respect, be the bigger person - just be careful who you give you heart too.... THAT makes you (in my eyes) the best kind of people in the world..... forget the labels... the money.... the power. You hold your own power, and let NO ONE take that away from you - ever.

Sorry for the sedative-like post.... just needed to get it out.. and this is like my journal for the world to see... the raw, uncut me - with struggles just like everyone else.....like I said before... with good and bad days... we call that humanity...

With that I leave you with a quote - you know it would NOT BE COURTNEY without leaving you with one.... but before that quote... I wish you a wonderful day... go out there.. smile and make someones day brighter even if behind that smile is hurt, because it will help you and it will come back ten fold... it WILL ... karma... well, it works in mysterious ways...





.

2 comments: