December 10, 2011

OMG Becky..... she finally joined the BLOG WORLD!

Yes folks... I am here... in the blog world... with absolutely NO clue what I am doing... My page looks like almighty CRAP and I have no idea how to make it pretty... but hey, it is a start.  And if you don't try something... you will never succeed...

So what is on my mind today... I am sick.... worried sick, as my son is taking his ACT test as we speak and I am praying like hell he does well on it... (Oh, and I have A.D.D., so let me interject by saying that I hate using periods..... (-----, so you will see a lot of these.... ) 

Anyways, these senior days are killing me... The empty nest syndrome... the possibility of him leaving home.... the acceptance/scholarship letters.... someone should have warned me... I surely was not prepared.  I cry a lot ... pray a lot... and get lost in my thoughts A LOT!  Has anyone else been there or are you going through it now?  Any help on making this feel better would be greatly appreciated!

On another note (there I go again), it is Saturday... I need to clean... list some things in my Etsy shoppe ... which by the way is here, 'cause you KNOW you need some gifts.... (http://www.etsy.com/shop/TimelessNchic)... I think without Etsy, I would not be sane... like really.  All this life and senioritis, and everything in between would just bring me down!  I would be totally not normal, but what is normal anyways....? So with this... I leave you with a quote...(yeah, yeah, yeah- I am ALL about some quotes)... I totally <3 them.... and there I go again with that "all over the place"ness"....

"PEACE:  it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work.  It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart...."  

Thanks for being here .... smooches ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment